A few days ago a good friend of mine invited me for a Girls Night Out to see the comedian Anita Renfroe live. I have her video on my blog singing "The Mom Song".
We had a fun evening laughing about husbands who scare us while driving, and about the calm famale voice on the GPS who gently and calmly guides our husband this way and that while we wives are crazy basket cases in the car, and how some of us are secretly wondering if the GPS is trying to steal away our husbands. We laughed about why is it that we wives can't have a GPS with a man's voice on it that compliments us every time we are given a direction, "Turn left here, by the way, great hair today!" We laughed about motherhood, aging, weight, married life, and kids. It was nice to get out with good friends, let down my hair, and laugh. I haven't done that in such a long time. Thank you, girlfriends!
We had a fun evening laughing about husbands who scare us while driving, and about the calm famale voice on the GPS who gently and calmly guides our husband this way and that while we wives are crazy basket cases in the car, and how some of us are secretly wondering if the GPS is trying to steal away our husbands. We laughed about why is it that we wives can't have a GPS with a man's voice on it that compliments us every time we are given a direction, "Turn left here, by the way, great hair today!" We laughed about motherhood, aging, weight, married life, and kids. It was nice to get out with good friends, let down my hair, and laugh. I haven't done that in such a long time. Thank you, girlfriends!
2 comments:
Sounds fabulous.... I hope to do that one of these days. I'm glad you had fun!
Boy it has been a long time since I have checked blogs. Anita was FABULOUS! and so was the company that came with me to enjoy it. :-)
Post a Comment