Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ready, Set, Go...and going and going...



Over the last several weeks I have had friends comment that I have been negligent on my blogging. 

Here is why:
1.  Dave is coaching track and field and running meets and such.  This is usually the reason why many things fall by the wayside every spring.  It takes a good chunk of his time.
2.  Dave was released from bishopric and has picked up two other callings.
3.  We are getting ready to put a second story addition on our house this summer.  We are dealing with financial people, structural engineers, the city and permitting processes, and contractors and vendors for the products we will need.  As if that wasn't enough...
4.  We are still dealing with the issues of two little boys who need extra and special attention as well as constant medical needs for the both of them.  We are in the process of readjusting some things for Matthew.
5.  I am basically a single parent during all of this and am feeling as though I have little time or ENERGY for much else other than holding down the fort.

Who knows when life will return to our normal craziness.  But if and when it does, I will return to blogging on a more regular basis...I hope. 

Things should ease up end of May when track is over and especially after August when the addition will hopefully be DONE!!!

1 comment:

DeEtta said...

{{{{{{{{Kathy}}}}}}}}} my heart goes out to you. I wish I lived closer and I would give you a break. Hang in there and know you are loved.