I love to take pictures. I love to capture a vision of what I am feeling about a particular place or person. A few years ago Shaney recieved her first camera as a gift. Little did we know that Shaney has a knack for capturing more than a feeling when she snaps that shot. What a talented eye she has. Some of the pictures Shaney has taken are beyond amazing. We have encouraged her to enter them into competitoins. She has even enrolled in a photography class at the high school for her senior year. Here are some of her snap-shots one evening when she and Jared were goofing around with her camera. Prepare to be amazed!What we are is more important than what we have been. And what we can become is more important than what we are. Dr. Brent Barlow
Monday, July 25, 2011
Shaney's Gallery part 1
I love to take pictures. I love to capture a vision of what I am feeling about a particular place or person. A few years ago Shaney recieved her first camera as a gift. Little did we know that Shaney has a knack for capturing more than a feeling when she snaps that shot. What a talented eye she has. Some of the pictures Shaney has taken are beyond amazing. We have encouraged her to enter them into competitoins. She has even enrolled in a photography class at the high school for her senior year. Here are some of her snap-shots one evening when she and Jared were goofing around with her camera. Prepare to be amazed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Way to go Shaney! Keep it up and you can go far with that camera of yours.
Post a Comment