Sunday, November 13, 2011

How I got the name for this blog...

I have been told that the name for this blog is really clever and cute.  I have to admit I did not come up with it by myself.  I actually got the name before I even knew I could have a blog.  Here is how the name for this blog came to be.  One day I was in the temple with Dave.  I was asked by a matron to state my name.  I said, "my name is Sister Weller."  Her response was so cute.  She lit up like a light and replied with a joke, "Oh, weller today than yesterday?".  I thought it was just darling and kept it in the back of my mind...for several years.  So when I needed a name for my blog, I quickly remembered that lovely matron and her little joke.  Thanks Sister, whoever you are!

No comments: