Snohomish has got to be one of the most charming little towns in America. Every year the beautiful shops on our Historic First Street open up their doors to all the little trick-or-treaters. I appreciate this heavenly tradition that we have because I am certainly not fond of the evil-scarey aspects of halloween. I could do without the candy as well but what would halloween be without it. LOL! (First Street is along the Snohomish River and it is the most beautiful setting.) Later that evening we took the little boys to the Historic Avenues in town. It was a party. Music playing, a popcorn machine, a small impromptu parade (some of Dave's students were dressed up as the Pac Man game and ran through the streets), jam packed with trick-or-treaters all giggling and skipping. It was a really fun sight to see. We truly had a Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment