Sunday, March 4, 2012

So long, Farewell...

Today my heart is aching.  I have sung and played and danced with the primary children for the last time.  I have been released from being the primary chorister after 4 years of serving with love and joy.  I can truly say that I love those children with all my heart.  And I will never forget the feeling of warmth and love that came from them when they came up and, one by one, genrously hugged and kissed me good bye.  I truly feel that my heart will always be in that calling, no matter what else the Lord has me doing.  And I will hope that the Lord will have tender mercies on me and again call me back to teach his children the gospel through music.  Until then, alvederzane, goodbye...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

That was pretty cute. Michelle was pretty cool with the spontaneous hug session, too, since she was trying to do her lesson. Our kids will miss you for sure.