Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weller on the Trails...Wallace Falls

There are two times when our family is the happiest.  One is when we are laughing together and the other is when we are hiking, because we truly are "weller" when we are on the trails.

Hiking can be hard work.  We hiked about five and a half miles on this trip.  But there is a reward at the end if you endure.   For each of us the reward may be slightly different.  Dave likes the views.  Jared and Ryan like the discoveries along the way.  I like the feeling of accomplishment.  But I think the funnest reward is coming back down.  We all RAN back down, sometimes slowing for safety, and laughing and giggling much of the way.  It was so much fun.  I love when I hear my children laugh.  That is the best reward of all!




GOOOOO...

Wellers!!!





No comments: