Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just Call Me a Party Girl!

I LOVE to put on "events".  I have even considered being a party planner/event planner professionally.  But, I always found that it is extremely challenging to have both a family, with multiple kids, and a profession that tends to take A LOT of time and can be quite stressful at certain points.  Now that my kids are older and, thank goodness, becoming more independent, I can do these kinds of things more frequently.  I had the opportunity to host Easter dinner this year.  I had about three days to pull it all together.  So I pretty much had to use things I already had on hand.  It gave me a taste again of what I really enjoy doing.  And I loved every minute of it!  


I have several more events coming up that I am so excited for.
I will try (I can't promise anything; 
we all know what happens when I "promise" 
to blog something) to post some of the events I do.



Wish me luck!