Well, Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me. I have never really enjoyed staying at home during the day, especially alone. Next year I was anticipating spending some time at home alone, while Ryan was at school (he enters 7th grade next year). I was not looking forward to it. In fact, I was dreading it. I was thinking that maybe I would put the word out that I was looking for more hours of teaching. And wouldn't you know it, before I could say anything, the principal at a Seattle Montessori asked me to teach at her campus. I don't know how this keeps happening, but this is my 5th offer in 4 years. Heavenly Father truly hears my heart, knows my desires, and blesses me way more than I think I deserve! Here's to new adventures for the music teacher.
What we are is more important than what we have been. And what we can become is more important than what we are. Dr. Brent Barlow
Saturday, May 2, 2015
New Adventures for the Music Teacher
I LOVE teaching music to children. They are so much fun. And I love the freedom that comes when I can get on their level. I often say that I am just a 10 year old kid in a grown up body! I also marvel that they pay me just to sing and dance and play with kids all day long. And I truly miss all 150+ of my kids during holiday and summer breaks, and I crave to get back to them just like a mother would. I really love all those kids! And, although I come home exhausted after singing for 4 hours almost daily, I still get that rush from doing something that I absolutely love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment