Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sneak Peak



I know, ya'll thought I was gonna show you the whole dress.  You will just have to wait until the wedding day to see this gown.  It was the first one she tried on.  She tried on about 4 or 5 after that and came back to this one.  She twirled around in it, and peaked at herself from behind in the 360 degree mirrors, and even giggled.  It was so cute!  When the veil and tiara went on she said, "Mom, I think this is the dress", with the most adorable smile on her face.  All I can say is that it is a ballroom gown, of course!  Would you expect anything less for a princess?  Shaney is so tiny that they had to special order her a petite size 4.  It is being cut and made just for her right now!  It is a sweat heart neck line with tulip sleeves.  The waist is satin and ruched (pronounced rooshed) and it will have crystals sewn on it from front to back.  Crystals will also be sewn along the organza skirt,  as well as on the lacing at the bottom.  The train is not very long, but long enough that it will have to be bustled so Shaney can walk around and dance.  It is NOT a white dress.  It is Ivory and the satin color is called Romantique.  It is quite a stunning gown and Shaney truly looks like a princess going to a ball in it.  She is absolutely going to be the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!

My beautiful princess in her wedding gown

1 comment:

DeEtta said...

Beautiful dress and beautiful Shaney. Thanks for the sneak peek