What we are is more important than what we have been. And what we can become is more important than what we are. Dr. Brent Barlow
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
A little boy no more...
On August 23, 2009 Jared entered the world of being a teenager. I'm not sure how I managed to miss documenting this event but none-the-less, in my busy world, I did. Jared is 13 and has left boyhood behind and is entering manhood. It is really exciting to watch as he makes this transformation. And it is interesting to see how his personality is developing as he matures. I am so grateful to have Jared in my life. He is such a sweet addition to our family. He is is always endeavoring to please his mother. And he honors his priesthood, and fulfills his callings. Although I miss the little boy he is leaving behind, I am anxious to see the man that he will soon become. I love my Jared!