Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas Weller Family!

Dear Weller Family, I thought you might enjoy a family trip to Disneyland this year.  You fly out of the Sea-Tac airport January 17 and will check in at the Paradise Pier Resort Hotel that evening.  Enjoy your week at Disneyland.  Merry Christmas!

Love,

Santa

Yup, it's official!  We are finally going to Disneyland.  Dave and I have been trying to do this for years.  It just was never the right time to go until now and we are so excited.  We get to stay in one of Disney's three resort hotels of which I am very excited for.  The boys are excited for the plane ride, and Shaney is excited to finally be able to meet Cinderella.  Dave?  Well, during the week he gets to just be a kid again.  It will be a really fun week for the family.  Can't wait!!!