Just about every Friday night Dave and I go on a dinner date. We usually don't go shopping together, but we were near a mall, and decided to spend a little more time together before going back home. After browsing through the mall we ended up in Macy's. I love that store! We went to look at the furniture department, because at the rate our boys destroy ours, we are always in need of new furniture. As we passed the "man-lounge" chairs, Dave pointed out the most glorious vision of gorgeousness. It was a set of designer luggage...in pink. I think he quickly discovered that he had made a huge mistake. I WANT THIS SET OF LUGGAGE! The only problem...the entire set (of 4) costs $860.00 Oh well, I can dream can't I?
Diane von Furstenberg for Macy's:
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=447314&CategoryID=28235
2 comments:
You are such a diva!!
I can see how this luggage fits you perfectly. Maybe someday. :)
Post a Comment