I absolutely LOVE Primary. I love the children, I love the calling, I love teaching, and I especially love that I get to
pretend to be learning a song with the children when we are actually
playing...and they don't even know they are
learning a new song. BEST CALLING EVER!!!

This last week we had two Christmas songs that we needed to review before the program in Sacrament Meeting next week. I often have to come in with creative games to play in order to motivate the kids to sing the song for the umpteenth time. So we played musical measles. If the child looked like they were singing their best, Michelle Mott, our AWESOME primary president, gave them a red sticker. When we were done with the song they got to put a measles dot on Sister Mott. (Hey, that rhymes, LOL) The children completely loved it, and I got them to sing. Now I am confident they will sing well for me next Sunday. They always do. I sure love those kids!!!

Thanks Sister Mott, you are wonderful. And a huge thanks to our previous AWESOME primary president, Sister Nancy Collins, for being there with a camera in hand. Sister Jensen and Sister Morrill, you are next.
1 comment:
That is AWESOME! Kathy the kids ALWAYS do a great job. Why wouldn't they? They have an amazing teacher. :)
Post a Comment