Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jared made the Tennis Team

My dad played tennis quite a bit in his younger years.  And growing up our family belonged to the Cupertino Hills Swim And Raquet Club.  The older half of my siblings learned to play the sport, but I never did.  And I showed little interest in it.  So it was quite a surprise to find out that Jared was interested in trying out for the team.  (It has left me wondering if interest in certain sports in genetic.)  LOL!  Anyway, Jared had a really great season and Snohomish was undefeated for the first half of the season.  Because of our family's busy schedule Dave and I had to take turns going to his meets, but it was sure fun to watch him play.  And he loved every minute of it.  He's trying out for the Varsity team  next year.  GO JARED!!


 



1 comment:

DeEtta said...

Way to go Jared, proud of you!!!!!!