Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Reach for the sky" - It's how we moved

Wow!  Have we been home from Disneyland for two weeks already?  Oops, I've been so busy trying to take care of all the irons I have in the fire that blogging sort of fell to the bottom of the list.  Well, in another blog post I will share with you all what I have been up to.  But for now...Disneyland!

We had so much fun with our transportation.  What?  What about Disneyland?  I'm getting there.  On Sunday morning we were going to drive our car to my parents house and have Mother drive us to the Seatac airport so we didn't have to pay for parking.  Well, they live on a plateau and nobody was getting up or down with all the snow.  Dave found a really great park-your-car place for a great deal.  They came to us and took care of everything.  All we had to do was get in the shuttle.  They treated us like royalty.  It was wonderful after the stress of just trying to get TO the airport.  YIKES!

While waiting for our plane the kids sat and watched the snow pile up.  It was really cute watching the kids entertain themselves while we waited to board.  And all 6 of us got to board first because we had an autistic child.  Sometimes there are perks that come along with a challenge.  The boys enjoyed watching the pink de-icing liquid being sprayed all over the plane.  (It took them an hour).

And, of course, we took the Disney Shuttle from the John Wayne airport to our resort hotel (Seriously, stay away from LAX, we like the OC airport way better.)  We stayed at the Paradise Pier Resort Hotel again.  That is such a great place.   




Shaney read her scriptures for the entire flight.  She is such an amazing example!
Disneyland, here we come!!!

No comments: