Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shaney's "Phantom of the Opera" Masquerade Ball

Shaney came to me a few months ago and told me that she wanted a "Phantom of the Opera-Masquerade Ball-18th birthday party bash".  (We never did throw her a sweet 16, which I regret.)  So I decided that if that is what she wanted, that was what she was gonna get!  Shaney did most of the planning.  And on a very tight budget as well.  She planned a photo both which the girls LOVED.  The boys...not so much.  There was a ton of food, there were games, some of which meant driving (the kids loved having some independence), they came home and did some improptu skits (I laughed my head off at the level of sheer creativity and pure humor these kids have) and of course the movie Phantom of the Opera at the end.  Shaney loved all of it.  The kids had alot of fun getting together and hanging out. 
 
I am so impressed with these kids.  They are so amazing in everything they do.  Shaney is such a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends.  It was a super fun birthday party!




No comments: