I am slowing down, I promise! I am thoroughly LOVING this time in my life. And I have been frantically trying to do all those things that had to be put on hold during my child-rearing years. But this frenzy is taking its toll on me. I am becoming increasingly tired. I was so anxious to accomplish my 'need to wait until the children are older' list that I neglected to pace myself. As Dave always says, I am a "feast or famine" kinda gal. I either do it all at once or not at all. With that said, I am apologizing for neglecting my blogging. With all the crazy things that go on here in Weller Town I convinced myself that I would have some down-time soon and that I would blog. I inevitably always found other things to full up that down-time and never got around to it. I also have to admit something that has held me back from my blogging: I don't like to half-write anything or leave it mediocre. If it is not 'good writing' I don't usually like to hit that publish button. I think I need to relax those standards just a little bit for my blog's sake. So please forgive me for not sharing. I'm going to try to do better. {And whispers - some of my posts will be kinda old news for a little while...oops!} I'm dismounting the busy saddle, but only for a little while. Nelly may need to giddy-yup again soon! :D
What we are is more important than what we have been. And what we can become is more important than what we are. Dr. Brent Barlow
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Whoooa there, Nelly!
I am slowing down, I promise! I am thoroughly LOVING this time in my life. And I have been frantically trying to do all those things that had to be put on hold during my child-rearing years. But this frenzy is taking its toll on me. I am becoming increasingly tired. I was so anxious to accomplish my 'need to wait until the children are older' list that I neglected to pace myself. As Dave always says, I am a "feast or famine" kinda gal. I either do it all at once or not at all. With that said, I am apologizing for neglecting my blogging. With all the crazy things that go on here in Weller Town I convinced myself that I would have some down-time soon and that I would blog. I inevitably always found other things to full up that down-time and never got around to it. I also have to admit something that has held me back from my blogging: I don't like to half-write anything or leave it mediocre. If it is not 'good writing' I don't usually like to hit that publish button. I think I need to relax those standards just a little bit for my blog's sake. So please forgive me for not sharing. I'm going to try to do better. {And whispers - some of my posts will be kinda old news for a little while...oops!} I'm dismounting the busy saddle, but only for a little while. Nelly may need to giddy-yup again soon! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment