What we are is more important than what we have been. And what we can become is more important than what we are. Dr. Brent Barlow
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Twelve Days Isn't So Long
I love Shaney. She is my best friend for so many reasons. She doesn't make me feel old. She talks with me as though I am a peer and not just her mother. And she treats me like a friend and not an enigma This evening she called me on the phone just to talk. Oh Joy!! She didn't call because she wanted anything or because anything was wrong, in fact, she had a great day. She is, however extremely tired and nearly put her face cream on her toothbrush instead of tooth paste. LOL! Too funny. Poor darling! Anyway, during our conversation we discussed plans for Thanksgiving. "Sweetheart, what would you like to do while you are home?" She replied in this order, "SLEEP, cook (with me), eat, and laugh & giggle with me while snuggled up in my bed". Haha! I love this kid. She is so fun. Twelve more days. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment