Friday, November 22, 2013

Good Lookin' Young Man!

I am so excited to share Jared's Senior photos with you.  I was the photographer.  They turned out better than I had hoped.  Jared was very happy with them so that must mean I did good.

This young man is so amazing.  Photogenic, and enthusiastic, and fun-loving, and playful, and cheerful, and helpful, and amazing, and responsible, and I could go on and on...  I just love this kid.  I am so grateful to have him be a part of my life.  He, too, is my best friend.  And sometimes when I am down and Dave is not around this young man will give me a hug and try to make me feel better.

We will only have Jared home for about 10 more months because he plans on going on his mission before attending college (hopefully BYU).  I will miss him dearly, but I am so proud of him for his decision to go at 18, which he will be just barely (August birthday).

I love you Jared, the Strong and Mighty!

The slide-show is on my side bar to your right.  Enjoy!

No comments: