Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh, The Games We Play

I love to play hide-and-seek games with the children.  I went to my favorite home decor shop with Ryan today and bought this little green feathered bird.  I hid it upstairs in the family room in a vase with greenery and red berries and challenged the little boys to find it.  It was camouflaged really well.  If they did find it they would get a gummy worm.  I can get them to do almost anything for a gummy worm.  First Ryan found it and then Matthew.  It sure was a fun game for all 3 of us and the little boys enjoyed the level of complexity.  I love games with my kids.  "Ollie ollie oxen free".  The clever bird gets the worm.



I hid this one really well because it took Ryan a while to find it.
I had to give him a hint.


No comments: