Monday, November 18, 2013

Louisiana In Florida

Dave and I stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter.  It truly felt like we were in New Orleans.  It was absolutely beautiful.  The lobby was breathtaking The details and the furniture was gorgeous.  No detail was overlooked.  And they were so generous there.  Anything, and I mean anything we needed they took care of.  Disney really knows how to do it right.  They even delivered our luggage from the airport when we arrived and delivered it again to the airport when we departed.  We didn't have to do a single thing.  It was fantastic!  Our servers at the restaurant knew us by name and remembered what we liked.  The grounds and gardens were stunning and had brick streets with moss covered trees and horse shaped hitching posts.  We stayed on Rue D'baga Street.  All the buildings had different colored sections with different colored doors just like the French Quarter in New Orleans with decorative iron banisters and balconies and shutters.  The rooms had such beautifully detailed furniture that I wanted to buy it and take it home with me.  I love good design and this place had it.  We loved it here.  Very romantic!




No comments: