...even from space.
 |
Mission Space
(cheesy I know, but couldn't resist)
We were the first mission to Mars.
Go Us! |

First thing in the morning we got on Mission Space. You can choose the green, less intense training or the orange, more intense. If you choose intense you get spun around to mimic the G-forces on your body (2 and 1/2 your body weight). They actually had barf bags on the ride and strongly encouraged you to not ride if you get motion sickness. Barf bags, really? I told Dave that I could handle a lot, but to please not throw-up on me. We took the easy route the first time and the more intense training the second and third. It was pretty cool!
 |
Test Track, going about 68 mph
So fun
Oh, hey, I just found a new hair straightener.
The car Dave and I designed was 1st in ALL tests!
We make such an AWESOME team!! |

*Whispers, I would love to be a race car driver. I kid you not! I would also love to get under a hood and under a car and know how it all works. I would even get my hands all dirty. Surprising, I know! But I get my nails done every other week and Dave says I can't do both (because going to the nail salon is quite a frivolous expense plus Dave really likes when I get my nails done.)
 |
Shopping at World Showcase
Absolutely feels like you are in each country
Look Ma, we're in Italy! :D |
 |
| Gosh, what could that big ball behind us be? |
 |
Bet you've never seen this shot before.
Yikes, we had such a great day! |
Have we already been here 4 days? I'm not ready to go home tomorrow. We are wiped out, though. You can move a lot faster and do a ton more things without kids. And how lovely it was to see young parents pushing their tiny tikes in strollers and know that we weren't. Tee-hee. It was so much wonderful we could hardly stand it!
No comments:
Post a Comment