Sunday, November 17, 2013

World Travelers With Mickey Ears

Loved Animal Kingdom
Mt. Everest is our new favorite ride
Rode it 4 times first thing in the morning and 6 times overall
Gotta love Magic Mornings...no lines

New Favorite Ride of ALL TIME!!!
I could have gone on it all day long.
My voice actually got really hoarse
for the first time all week from
screaming and giggling on that ride.
It was so AWESOME!!!


The Forbidden Mountain with the Yeti
*Whispers...I happen to love legends and/or myths like Big Foot.  It most likely isn't real, but I still love the mystery and am a sucker for movies and shows about Big Foot.  Oh how I would love for Big Foot to really be real!  Shhhhh...that's a secret!  ;D
Kilimanjaro Safari

Dinosaur was very much like Indiana Jones at Disneyland,
but with dinos.  (I LOVE dinosaurs)
You truly feel like you are about to get eaten
when the T-Rex comes out of nowhere and is trying to grab ya.
It was so awesome!
Feeling Roar-ish today.



This is seriously the best monkey house we have ever seen.  (It looked like an abandoned Himalayan temple.)  And Dave loves monkeys.  Who knew?  He only took about a million pictures of the monkeys with the other camera.  These monkeys were super cool.  This baby monkey just hung onto his mother while she leapt and jumped all over the place!  We stayed and watched for quite a while.  I think we were getting tired and just needed a little rest.

No explanation needed :D

A cold front was moving in from the north and it was freezing cold and windy at times.  But that didn't stop us from having a fabulous day.


No comments: