
On this day 20 years ago I was 10 days late. This little girl just did not want to make her way into this world, and I was miserable. I was scared, very young, and had no idea what to do with a baby. Dave and I always wanted to have a family, but let's just say Shaney was becoming a part of our family a little sooner than we had planned. Or you could say she was a most pleasant surprise. In fact, I had a dream at about 19 weeks and was sure we were having a boy. So we had considered the name Shane, having no idea that this baby was actually going to be born on St. Patrick's Day. But the ultrasound said differently, WITHOUT A DOUBT! And the name Shaneylin was born. So we waited, and waited.......and waited to meet the little princess that would soon steal our hearts. I will spare the details and say that labor and delivery was awesome and I would do it all over again. And the day that Shaney was born into my life and heart was one of the very best days of my life.

I love this girl so much! Happy Birthday, Princess Shaneylin Weller. You have brought a joy into this family that could come from no other. Thank you for choosing us!
 |
| Blissful days with my new bestie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment