What we are is more important
than what we have been.
And what we can become is more important
than what we are.
Dr. Brent Barlow
Monday, April 14, 2014
See, that didn't hurt so bad
Trust me, you don't want to see it!
I drop Ryan off at a friends house on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can get to work (I have to leave by 8am and school doesn't start for him until 9:30am). It was beautiful this morning so I shove Ryan's bike in the van and take him to his friend's house. On the way to school Ryan falls off his bike and roughs up his elbow pretty bad on both sides (thank goodness he didn't break anything). I am at work when I get "the call" and can't get to him for a while. The nurse at the Parent Partnership did the best she could bandaging him up. When I get home and am cleaning the wound he looks up at me through his winces of pain and grimaces of discomfort and says, "Mommy, you look very pretty today." Aaahhh, I just love that kid! Feel better soon, sweet pea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment