Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Beautiful Ballerina






It's recital time again for Shaney. The recital is always on Sunday, so she chooses not to participate. But, we always buy the costume and pay for pictures. I think Shaney looks so beautiful in these shots. I am always in awe of this wonderful creature who has graced my life. What a true gift from God!

8 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

She's so beautiful! It must be so hard for her to have to miss performing in front of more than just her family!

DeEtta said...

She is beautiful inside and out. Admire her for not performing on Sundays. She will be blessed as will you:)

Katherine Mortenson Weller said...

I do have to say, that we counceled Shaney when the first Sunday recital was scheduled years ago, and then we felt like we taught her well enough to let her make her own decision. We were glad that she chose the correct thing to do...Yes, I admire that making the right choices doesn't seem very hard for her to do. She seems to have a very good idea of the bigger picture in life. I'm so proud of my princess!!!

RayNTin said...

Beautiful!

Deborah said...

Shaney is a Princess. She is a great role model for her brothers and her friends.

Who took the pictures? They are stunning.

Katherine Mortenson Weller said...

Thank you, I took those pictures. It kinda makes it easy to take stunning pictures when your subject is stunning! :D

Dixie said...

Love the photos! Love Shaney more!
She looks beautiful! I wish I could see her dance.

Scrappycook said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful girl!