Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dorothy's Shoes Didn't Look This Good!

Several weeks ago I was "window shopping" with Shaney  (*Whispers* that means I wasn't buying anything  ;-).  Shaney asked if we could go to the shoe department.  Uh oh!  TEMPTATION!!!!!  As I passed one display shelf a beautiful, shiney red patent-leather, mary-jane, peep-toe, 4" heel vision caught my eye.  Gasp!  I LOVE THOSE SHOES!  So I tried them on...and fell in love.  Shaney practically had to pry them off my feet.  Just window shopping...(inhale, deep sigh).  But I was determined that one day those shoes would be MINE!  And last night I went out and bought them.  Dorothy has nothin' on my red shoes.  I love my new red shoes!

3 comments:

DeEtta said...

I love them too!!!!!

Scrappycook said...

Gorgeous shoes! I love red shoes - they are happy.

Bridget said...

Fabulous. I just bought a pair a couple of weeks ago, too. Well, not these exact ones, but the same color. And well, I think I need to go shopping now to find something that goes with them. ha ha ha