1. I am laughing to keep myself from going insane.
OR
2. I am laughing to keep myself from crying.I HATE CRYING!!! It messes up my makeup. LOL!
The other day I was on the phone with my mom TRYING to laugh at the things in my life that are difficult for me right now. She told me that I reminded her of the quote by Marjorie Pay Hinkley about laughing your way through life and suggested that I make it my new mantra. A few days later I found this art on my other mom's blog (Dave's mom). How perfect is that?!
I have one of two choices...I could cry myself through this life and be completely miserable all the time, or I could laugh my way through it and hope to see my struggles in a more humorous light. Laughing seems to make things feel better. I think I will laugh my way through life!
HAHAHA,
TEE HEE HEE!
4 comments:
I was meant to be for you to laugh your way through life as your Mantra. It also puts wrinkles in the right places.
ROTFL!!! Hey, I'm not ready for wrinkles yet...LOL!!!
Everyone gets wrinkles, but not everyone gets the ones that make your eyes smile even when you're somber. I noticed that on my grandmother several years ago. I was determined to train my wrinkles to be happy ones. Of course with the ever increasing demands on my time, I'm afraid I'm getting wrinkles that show the stress, too. I hope you're able to train yours to laugh...and of course it'll be another decade or two before you get any :o).
Thank you, Bridget! I really needed that today! :D You are so sweet!
Post a Comment