Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am thankful for...



  • Beautiful children who love their mom.
  • Incredibly mature and responsible teenagers!
  • Two little boys who never fail to remind me what is really important.
  • A husband who deeply loves me no matter how bratty I am and for his quiet humility which teaches me to have a more tender heart.  I am truly blessed to have him!
  • Blessings in my life which help me choose to be happy.
  • Parents who live close and are always willing to help ease my burdens.
  • Siblings who want to strengthen bonds with me every time I see them.
  • Trials that teach me to be stronger and better and remind me how thankful I should be for what I have.
  • Holidays that bring family together.
  • This beautiful evergreen state. (And I am working on being more grateful for the rain that makes it so green).
  • All the things that make my life comfortable and for a selfless husband who works so that I can have these things.
  • Being able to see things with 'new eyes'.
  • The sacrafice of my Savior and for the Plan of Salvation.
  • Answers to prayers and the gift of being able to communicate with my Heavenly Father.
  • The days when my Heavenly Father eases the ache in my heart and the burdens on my back.
  • All the things that I have been blessed with and do not see yet.
I hope everyone had a very 'thankful' Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sam said...

What a beautiful list. It's always good to be reminded of all the blessings in our lives.

Dixie said...

I'm thankful for you, my bro. David, my beautiful niece, and my silly handsome nephews.