Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh SexyHair©, where have you been all my life?


One day I realized that the gal I had been going to for years was not doing such a great job cutting my hair anymore...so I moved on.  I chose a place that was highly recommended to me by a friend.  One gal gave me a really weird cut and another gal tried to fix it and I ended up with hair shorter than I prefer.  Time to move on again.  Shaney and I went for some months trashing our hair with blow dryers and flat irons while looking for another place to go...and I'm sorry, but SuperCuts is just not in my vocabulary let alone on my list of places I EVER want to have touch my hair.  We found this cute, classy salon that is relatively new in town.  And Angela, our NEW gal, did wonders on mine and Shaney's hair.  Shaney and I happen to have exactly the same hair, except mine is a little curlier.  Angela not only gave me what I wanted but she used this stuff called SexyHair© on both Shaney and myself.  Let me tell you, this stuff is a miracle in a bottle.  My hair hasn't looked this good in so long.  I love my hair again!!!!  Go get some!

5 comments:

DeEtta said...

We need a picture of you hair.

Liz Morrill said...

one of my favorite hair products!!! I gotta get some more!!! can't wait to see your hair!!

RayNTin said...

Where do you get it?

Katherine Mortenson Weller said...

The salon I went to was called Hair Station here in Snohomish on 2nd and D. They use SexyHair exclusively there, but I found the root pump at Fred Meyer for about $3-4 cheaper.

Dixie said...

Sounds like a product Texan's probably use to make their hair so big. Hehehe. Glad you found someone you like.