I have to say that having an autistic kid has its perks. We got a fast pass (no line or priority entrance) into all of the rides thanks to this little baby (see card at right). It was sure convenient. We just went to guest services and explained to them our situation with our little boy and they handed this little beauty to us. When we got to the entrance to the lines for any ride they gave us priority entrance. SWEET!
By far the little boys' favorite ride was Autopia. A ride where kids can drive cars around a course. It was the first ride they wanted in the morning and the last ride before riding the monorail home. I don't even know how many times we got on that one.
The rest of the family, hands down, loved Space Mountain. It's dark and fast and you get a funny picture of yourself screaming at the end of the ride.
And the #2 choice for the whole family was Soarin' over California in the California Adventure park. It was like hang-gliding through the State of California and you could feel the wind on your face and even smell the orange groves.
And the longest roller coaster in the state of California, and that Ryan was barely tall enough to ride was California Screamin'. Dave, Jared and Ryan LOVED this ride and rode it about 5 times. Ryan was fearless! We didn't even try putting Matthew on it and Shaney and I DIDN'T like it. I wish I had gotten a picture of Ryan by Screamin'. We were too busy having fun.
We pretty much rode just about every ride in both parks. And it is more exhausting than you would at first think. It was great!
One of my faves was Star Tours based on Star Wars, but I only got to do that one twice because apparently it made everyone sick. There are several different sequences but my favorite was going through the Wookie forest in 3D. It was fantastic.
And the longest roller coaster in the state of California, and that Ryan was barely tall enough to ride was California Screamin'. Dave, Jared and Ryan LOVED this ride and rode it about 5 times. Ryan was fearless! We didn't even try putting Matthew on it and Shaney and I DIDN'T like it. I wish I had gotten a picture of Ryan by Screamin'. We were too busy having fun.
We pretty much rode just about every ride in both parks. And it is more exhausting than you would at first think. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment