Thursday, October 10, 2013

We home school now



Wait, what?  Did I just say that?
Yes I did.
I NEVER thought I could do it, and NEVER thought I would.
But here we are.
We had been checking out this Parent Partnership in town for 3 years with the possibility of putting Matthew in it if we needed another option.
We walked out the doors after our 3rd open house and both realized this was a perfect fit for Ryan.
We yanked him from public school in June and we are ALL much happier campers.
Okay, except for the fact that I have to pull teeth just to get him to do his work.
It has been  EXTREMELY time consuming, as he is in school 3 days a week (mostly extra curricular stuff) while I go to work and then we have two days to get the rest of the week's assignments done and one of those days he is at work with me.
Only time will tell.

2 comments:

DeEtta said...

You will do a great job. Love the picture. How did you do that?

Michelle said...

Wow you have a lot going on. Love seeing new blog posts by you. Good luck home schooling. Can't wait to hear more about it.