Happy Memorial Day!
This weekend we have had really finicky weather. One minute it is glorious and sunny and the next it is raining, back and forth all day. When we had a break in the weather we took the boys out for a romp.
In Snohomish we have a very beautiful and very old cemetery. Sometimes on Memorial Day we will take the kids there to see all the flags on the grave sites. The kids love to roam the grounds and look at names and dates. This year I took my camera. I got a few good shots, I think. And I learned that the great tree in the middle of the grounds is a Black Walnut. It's grandeur and beautify inspired me. (I think #4 is my favorite!)
 |
| Walnut tree picture #1 |
Matthew really enjoyed a game of hide and seek. He was the only one enjoying the game. The rest of us strolled along enjoying the sun for the few minutes it was out and then ducking under huge cedar trees when the 2 minute rain showers came down.
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 |
 |
| #4 |
2 comments:
That is a beautiful tree. Nice pictures.
Nice set of B&W pictures. Nothing like visiting the cemetery, especially if it is well spaced with trees like these.
Post a Comment